So what made me start a blog. For a long time after Kiara was born I used to keep a journal for her... of course that was short lived. I love to write, about nothing, or about just random stuff... more to come later.... Ive got homework to do.
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
Today was kind of a rough day... of course what I though it was it really wasn't at all. Well it is but the doctor thinks that its more then teething.... I swear being a mother is the toughest job anyone could have. Ashani does have her top 2 teeth in now, but after spending almost 2 hours at the doctor I still left with no answers. You have had this fever since Sunday. They ran a urine sample and basic results said nothing there... they checked your ears, and nothing there... they did a swab in each nostril so now we are sitting waiting for a call back from the doctor. If she is not better by Friday the doctor wants to see her again for blood work. Like I said, I hope they find something with those swabs cause I really couldn't handle my baby being seriously sick... It makes me tear up just thinking about it.... I don't know how I could handle something like that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment